FHS Media Center
Welcome to the
Franklin High School
Ms. Marty Greeble
|The media center hours are 7:30 – 3:40.||Open from 7:30 until 3:30– includes before school, after school and during all lunches.|
The Media Center of Franklin High School is an essential part of the school’s instructional program. The vision of the Media Center is to impact student achievement and opportunities for lifelong success by:
- supporting the students, teachers, and curriculum of FHS
- promoting voluntary reading; providing access to information and ideas
- fostering creative thinking and information literacy skills
- endorsing and supporting the effective use of iPad technology to produce and communicate information
- supporting electronic textbooks and resources
Media Center Information
Hours: 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Extended hours by special arrangement–see Ms. Greeble
Checkouts: A total of 4 checkouts are permitted.
Book Checkouts: Loan Period of 2 weeks — may be renewed if there are no holds for the material.